window crank

A landlord from Flin, MI says:
Number on crank 30615
Need to replace the entire crank
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WINDOW CRANK #5.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Those codes have been associated with both our 39-089 and 39-187 Dyad Operators. These mechanisms are very similar, except with a different in the shape of the gear arm. The 39-089 has a gear arm that is Z-shaped, whereas the 39-187 gear arm has an extra bend, resulting in a W-shape. See the diagrams below for reference. Compare with your old hardware to see what matches best. In either case for a new handle that works with these operators, see the 39-114L sold separately.

Dimensions for 39-089
Dimensions for 39-089
Dimensions for 39-187
Dimensions for 39-187

A landlord from Flint, MI says:
I'm told that I need the complete crank replaced. So I just need to know which of these I need to order. I need 3
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231204_131405.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Looking at this new photo, our 39-187 appears to be the better option between the two. As mentioned before, you will need to review our photos and measurements to verify. That's the only way to be 100% sure.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.