window latch needed

A handy person from Infinity Apartments Seattle WA says:
Good Morning, We got several parts from other windows from you guys before. I was wondering if this particular window latch/handle is something you guys carry.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to say that we do not carry this exact part, unfortunately. Although, we do offer several casement window handles that are similar in design. The deal breaker here will be size.

Start with taking a look at our 38-069 (and its opposite handed version 38-070) or our 38-083. You may also want to consider the white ones too like the 38-065 ( and its opposite 38-064). The dimensions for each of them can be found on their respective product pages on the website.

I cannot make any guarantees and I am not exactly confident that any of these will work as a suitable replacement but they are our best replacement options.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.