window parts for tilt windows

A home owner from Tennessee says:
The parts we are looking for fit to bottom of coners to help put in and tilt windows down. We need two of them. Also need spiral balances (2) for 2'W x 3'L windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231128_180833.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231128_180906.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you're looking for new pivot bars. It's tough to say for sure while it's still installed, but your design strongly reminds me of the 26-375. I think this may be what you mean, but look it over and see what you think. We also sell the 26-016 spring, if you can't reuse the original for whatever reason.

You also mentioned spiral balances. Assuming these are for the same windows, then they are presumably tilt-type spirals; that means you only have two choices: either the 3/8" diameter Series 900 or 9/16" diameter Series 600. You need to measure the diameter of the outer tube to determine the better match between these two options.

If neither matches, or if this is a different window entirely, let me know and we can work from there. Clear photos of the balances would expedite the process, if that's possible.

View of dimensions for 26-375
View of dimensions for 26-375

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
Slide Latch Assembly Diagram
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.