window regulator crank handle

A home owner from California says:
this is a 1955 metal window. Need cranks that will fit on to the regulator.
Bronze color
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0831.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0832.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our 39-001 comes to mind. The 39-002 would be for the opposite side. Take a look at the dimensions and see how they compare with yours. 

We don't sell these operators in bronze, unfortunately. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

I only want the crank handle
Profile picture of Emily

My apologies. The operators I mentioned are compatible with our 39-104, which has a 3/8" hole diameter. As long as your old handle has a 3/8" diameter, as well, then this very well may work for you. I'm afraid we only sell this in white or aluminum, however.

Need metal window lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0846 (3).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0846 (2).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0846 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0846.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid I can't get a good look at the lock from these photos. Would it be possible to see them removed from the window? 

THANK YOU, I WILL REMOVE AND RESEND
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.