window roller

A handy person from Bend, OR says:
Roller on the bottom of an aluminum sliding window. Single, flat, metal wheel. Window track depth is 3/8" and track width is 7/16". Groove width in the window track for the plastic roller part is 5/16". Entire roller part is 1 1/2" long, 5/16" wide and 7/16" high.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1194.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1195.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Our 87-175 roller reminds me of your old roller. I recommend you review the specifications below and compare them with yours to see what you think.

Underside view of 87-175
Underside view of 87-175

Profile view of 87-175
Profile view of 87-175

A handy person from Bend, OR says:
Underside view: the 1 14/" dimension is correct, the 1/4" is 5/16" on our piece. Profile view: the 3/8" dimension is 1/2" on ours, the 11/32" is correct. In the photo attached you will see a downward tab goes over the aluminum frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1339.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't sell an exact match. Though it comes with two nylon wheels, the 87-188 window roller assembly housing might be closer to your specifications. Please review and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.