window spring assembly

A quick learner from Florida says:
Need replacement 3 coil spring. Springs have #90 35" on the end. Pictures attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named HBHqBZsf.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named zggE9gyJ.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named duwlap49.jpg
Pivot shoe dimensions: Not sure if it is 9/16" or 17/32" thick, 1 1/4" wide, and 1 7/16" tall.

the spring holder is 4.25" long, 1 3/16" wide, 9/16" thick. It has a part number on the back of # 801030.

Having trouble reading the numbers on the springs, but I think they are:
R34179 Z
35"
#9.0
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your pivot shoe resembles the 15-228 shown below, which uses either the Series 160 (1/2" thick) or Series 165 (3/8" thick) coil springs. Take a look and see what you think. Thanks for posting!

Dimensions for 15-228
Dimensions for 15-228

I need all of the parts, not just the pivot shoe. I listed dimensions for all the parts in my 2nd post. The springs are 1/2" wide. I need to replace the coil springs and coil spring assembly,so I need help identifying all the replacement parts. Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

If your coil springs are 1/2" wide and stamped with #9.0, then you would need the S160-9 to replace them. We also offer the 15-150T triple support for these coils. Just let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.