window and slider parts

A professional from Grand Rapids, MI says:
Sirs:
I am replacing a casement handle. The original part is missing and I don't know the brand of the window. I measured the overall outside diameter of the splined shaft to be 5/16". I counted 12 splines. I see that you have a similar item 39-274, but I could not see how many splines it had. Please let me know how many splines this item has and in your estimation if it is the part I need.

Also, I am repairing a Craftline wood slider. The locking assembly works, but the handle with the latch lever is missing. The inner handle will have the locking lever and a flat 1/4" wide piece to engage the locking mechanism. Do you have Craftline replacement parts, and if so, what information do I need to provide to get the right one?

Thank you for your help,
Tim
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 39-274 handle is used on the older steel casement operators like the 39-044, which does have 12 spline teeth. I'm not sure what hardware was used on Craftline windows. If possible, please us some photos of your operator and the parts you need for your sliding window. Please also tell us all relevant dimensions. That way we will have a better idea of what you're working with.
A handy person from RED FEATHER LAKES, COLORADO 80545 says:
Do you have or know were i can buy 6 to 10 of casement window latches like the one pictured below.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0471.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not sell a replacement for this old style window lock. To my knowledge these are no longer made.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to install a wood casement window crank
How to install a wood casement window crank
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.