SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

do you have this window clip

A landlord from Florence KY says:
This. Holds the. Window balance down. It. Is screwed in and the part is plastic
User submitted a photo of a window clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see SWISCO part number 18-097. Compare its dimensions to your own hardware to see if this can work as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)