SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

does this "track" have a top "barb"?

A home owner from Longview, Texas says:
The 80-110 is exactly the size I need, BUT in plastic, with a top barb runner to hold it in. Can you help me?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, the 80-110 replacement track is not available in plastic. The bottom track goes with the 80-110 is the 80-111.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)