SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

door bottom guard

A quick learner from PA says:
I have a metal door that is placed between the house and the garage (standard metal door). At the bottom of the door there is some kind of plastic guard that is placed in parallel to the floor. It is a plastic piece probably staged to isolate the house from outside (temperature). What is the part number to order?

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

If you're having trouble identifying the correct part online, please upload a few photos of your door bottom guard so we can take a look. This will help us offer recommendations for possible replacements.
A quick learner from Cedars, PA says:
The pictures are attached.
User submitted photo of bottom door guide.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
It appears you may need a bottom door sweep. Please take a look at SWISCO product code 58-009 Door Sweep.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)