door handle assembly

A contractor from Baltimore says:
I need to add a door handle assembly to both sides of this door as well as the internal lock hardware and keeper. The door was made with no precut hole for lock hardware. Maybe the lock hardware rides outside the door frame? The deadbolt is labled "Anderson" I think it's an Anderson door but not certain. the door thickness is 1 3/4"
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. For this kind of door, you should consider our 88-013 interior pull and 88-014 exterior pull. As for the locking hardware, it looks like you have everything you need already. Andersen doesn't use any other kind of lock besides what I see currently installed in your door.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.