double hook lock with center hole for key switch

A home owner from phoenix, Az says:
A similar part is part no. 82-238
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
How does your part differ from our 82-238? Can you tell what measurements you have compared to this part? Could I also see a few pictures of your hardware? Thank you!
A home owner from phoenix, Az says:
Your 82-238 has only one hook up to lock the door and no key hole. Mine has two hooks which face opposite each other for holding the door close and a hole in the center for a key switch.Other than that they look the same. the distance between the two mounting screws is 5 inches.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm a little confused. Our 82-238 also has two hooks which face opposite of each other. It could also accept a key lock, if need be. At this point, I think it would be best if you remove your mortise lock from the door and take a few pictures of it for us to see. I would also like to see pictures of the handle set that work with it.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.