SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

double hung window locks

A home owner from Richboro Pa. says:
parts have no markings other than pella forged on the thumb/ finger latch handle. Handle is aluminum cast with push button to unlock for turning latch,the base is all steel.The handle color is bronze with 2 screw holes, and a coil spring inside
spring wraps around shaft. Windows purchased in 1985.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm not sure exactly what you have, but I'd be happy to help. Please take a few pictures of the hardware in question and upload them here for us to look at and identify. Thank you!
A quick learner from richboro says:
1 inch x 1 5/8
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
A home owner from richboro pa. says:
Good morning Tom,I remembered that one latch was replaced by pella ,so I removed it ,and came up with 2 sets of numbers,1st is 4510,and 2nd 4736972
I hope this makes it easier. thanks
A home owner from richboro pa says:
Okay Tom, found the lock, and ordered it.Thanks for your help. Charles
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great! I see you ordered the 90-213. Glad you were able to find what you needed.
A quick learner from Nova Scotia Canada says:
Wondering if the new replacement lock is the right one...we have several windows that have this mechanism and at least 3 need replacing. Did the one you ordered work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)