double wheel patio door roller

A home owner from Manhattan Beach, Ca 90266 says:
I have a 20 year old all wood 8 foort patio door that needs to have new roller installed. I have the old rollers removed. I think the door was manufacturer by a company name Huttig Wood Windows because all of my windows are from that company and the door matches the window design. I have attached pictures of my old roller. My old roller has the name "Truth" on one side and I think it has the number 30-410 as a model number (pretty corroded). In looking at your web site I think it is your model 81-141 because the measurements seem correct. Can you confirm this before I order?
Thanks
user submitted photo of door roller
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, thank you for posting on the discussion board.

I would not recommend the Swisco 81-141 Roller Assembly as a replacement. Rather, I would take a look at the 81-018 Tandem Roller and the 81-149 Stainless Steel Roller. The reason I'm recommending the latter two rollers, and not confirming the 81-141, is because of the screw tabs (located on the "sides" of the rollers). Be sure to compare the dimensions of your original roller to that of the 81-018 and 81-149.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Stainless Steel Sliding Glass Door Tandem Roller, 81-149
SWISCO Stainless Steel Sliding Glass Door Tandem Roller, 81-149
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.