drawer for bathroom vanity needs two wheels to fit into the metal track

A quick learner says:
I have a bathroom vanity with a drawer assembly that has a pair of 1/2" (Outside diameter) wheels that fit into a metal track. The wheels (one on each side of the bottom of the drawer -- in the very back) are attached to back of the drawer with two staples. I would very much like to locate a pair of these wheel assembles. Do you have anything like that?

Bill
User pictures of drawer track adn guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I do not believe we have an exact match for these rollers. You may have to replace the whole drawer slide kit. We have a few new products in our catalog, each one a Self-Closing Drawer Slide Pair of a different length, that I think you should look at.

For lengths varying from 12" to 24", please see our 32-056, 32-057, 32-058, 32-059, 32-060, 32-061, and 32-062.
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.