drawer guide is not 2 inches wide

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 32-081 Kenlin drawer socket. The 32-081 is the same drawer socket as the 32-082 but without the additional metal support bracket. Without the additional support bracket, the 32-081 drawer socket has a slightly thinner width. Does your bracket look exactly like this one or is it a different shape all together?
A quick learner from Alabama says:
My dresser is a lexington 6 drawer chest with mirror, and it's about 15 years old. The drawer guide is 1 and 14/16 wide, is part # 32-082 going to fit?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
The 32-081 is the 32-082 but without the metal support bracket.
A quick learner from Alabama says:
It looks just like it, it just dosen't have the metal support braket!
A home owner from Colorado Springs says:
Thinking about buying this drawer guide. It's the right size and looks like what I need, but the U.S. Pat. Re is 32-134. Is this part interchangeable with the one I need to replace? It's a Kenlin
Profile picture of Paul
Do not use the patent number to match up the Kenlin part you need. I am pretty sure the patent number is for the whole Kenlin Rite Trak system and not for the individual parts of the system. You need to match up the part you are replacing to the product pictures on SWISCO.com.
Profile picture of Paul

If you take a look at the 32-081 Kenlin socket which is the same socket as the 32-082 (besides for the additional metal guard), you will see the measurements of just the plastic socket are closer to your measurements. The metal guard on the 32-082 adds a little bit to the overall width and height. 32-081 and 32-082 are interchangeable so the additional height and width should not be a problem. Also, the slot does measure 1-1/8" wide. Make sure that the shape matches, there is another Kenlin socket with a more round shape that cannot be replaced by the 32-081 or the 32-082 socket. Take a look at the following picture.

Detail of 32-082
Detail of 32-082
A home owner from Tampa, FL says:
The Kenlin socket 32-082 looks exactly like what I need, but the size dimensions on mine are slightly smaller - the 2" on mine is 1 7/8" - the 1 5/8" is 1 1/2" and the bottom slot is 1 1/8" (no dimension shown on your photo). Will this work for my drawers? Or is there a smaller size? Thank you - Mary K.
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.