Ronthor drawer guides R-40-28

A home owner from Rhode Island says:
We need two types of replacement drawer guides. Both were manufactured by Ronthor.

The first one has a patent number of 3.201.187 and below that R-40-28. In attached picture this is the top drawer guide.

The second one has a patent number of 2857233. In attached picture this is the bottom drawer guide.

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me which of your guides would be suitable replacements. We need six of each.

Thank you

A customer submitted photo of drawer guides.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting.

Please take a look at our 32-031 and 32-036 Rear Drawer Guides. They appear to be the closest matches to your sample.
A home owner from QUEENS NEW YOK says:
I HAVE A 40YR OLD BED RM SET. 3 DRAW PULLS NEED TO BE REPLACED. I FOUND A PATENT # 3201187 R40 ITS A SPANISH FRUITWOOD SET. FINDING IT HARD TO MATCH PULLS. LORRAINE
Profile picture of Tom
As suggested above, please take a look at our 32-036 Rear Drawer Guides.
A home owner from Westerville Ohio says:
We have a drawer glide that recently broke on our bedroom chest drawers. It is labeled Ronthor Reiss Corp. Number is R40-28. Do you have areplacement that we can order?
Thanks
Jeri
Profile picture of Tom
Please look at our 32-036 Rear Drawer Guide.
A quick learner from Marion Iowa says:
Hello, I need a replacement drawer guide for R40-28. The 32-036 will work for this, correct? Thanks so much!
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Yes, if you look in the product description of the 32-036 you will see it says, "Printed on the product: Ronthor Reiss Corp: R-40-28"
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
32-031 : Rear Drawer Guide
32-031
Price: $0.74
Rear Drawer Guide
32-036 : Rear Drawer Guide
32-036
Price: $0.85
Rear Drawer Guide