SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

drawer roller wheel

A quick learner from Philadelphia says:
Have very old kitchen cabinets. Wheels on track are only 1/8" thick and only 9/16" in diameter. Any help? I only need two of them

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 87-017 wheel seems to fit your dimensions, but it has a built in axle. Could you get it to work?
A quick learner from Philly says:
Not sure how I would secure the axle
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure either, but if you were to show me some pictures of your current set up we could try to offer some suggestions.
A quick learner from Philly says:
Don't have option to send photo, but don't think it's that complicated. Obviously, if there is an axle, said axle needs to be anchored to the side posts in order for the guide wheels to work. I am likely to order a couple of these in the next day or so; my biggest challenge will be to undo the mess I made trying to gerry rig something.. right now, I have it working to satisfy my needs.. installing proper rollers would be icing on the cake. Thanks for your help, Paul

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)