drawer runner back plate

A home owner from Huber Heights says:
Attached is a more detailed picture and measurements of a previously submitted picture. Your expert asked for measurements and I could not figure out how to respond to that request so here is a new pic.
drawer runner back plate
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Welcome to SWISCO! I have the same type of glue-on drawer sockets for the Merrilat cabinets in my kitchen. I used the 32-012 rear drawer sockets, and glued them on as replacements. Let me know if you think that will work for you too, after you compare the dimensions on our site to your old part.
A home owner from Huber Heights, OH says:
Finally I found someone to help me. My drawer has been sitting on the bar stool for over a month.
32-012 is the exact part I had studied and thought might work.
Question, what type glue did you use to fix yours on to the back of the cupboard?
And, do I order through this email? I would like to have a couple left/right sets in case another drawer should break.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Back then, I used crazy glue, but these days you may be better off with gorilla glue.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.