SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

drawer slides for Geneva Cabinets

A quick learner says:
These drawer slides are welded to the drawer body. The plastic wheels are attached with rivets. Do you know of any glides that could replace the cabinet bound part and where I could get replacement wheels?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We carry a lot of parts that match that description. I'm not sure what can work for you. If possible, can you show me a picture of the part you need? Can you also give me your measurements?
A quick learner says:
The drawer slides/glides are two part rail system with 1.125" diameter plastic wheels riveted to the slides on both the drawer side and the cabinet side (see image). The cabinet side slide has a mounting system that consists of an interlocking tab and pressure fit plug. It's location is adjustable according to the perforations on the cabinet body supports - much like adjustable shelving. The slide on the drawer side is spot welded to the drawer body so not easily removable. The wheels have worn out in some locations and no longer spin on their true axis so the drawer fronts no longer align with the cabinet body. I need to replace the wheels (by drilling out the rivets) or replace the drawer slide with one that I can mechanically fasten to the drawer body.

Separately, I am trying to find the female part of the plastic cabinet door catch. It is an insert into a rectangular hole on the cabinet door that is about .75" x .625". Also see attached images.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hello! It would be nice to replace the complete drawer track system, but as you say the old track is welded to the drawer, so that would be impossible. See if you can use a wheel like our 32-096 as a replacement. As for the catch, I don't believe we can supply you with the exact type. However we do have a few types you might be able to adapt to your cabinets. See the 32-300, 32-304, and 32-337 or any others we carry.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)