SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

end piece for push-up window

A handy person from Charlotte, NC says:


Picture 1 shows the bottom square piece needed (with the hole in the middle)
Picture 2 and 3 show how this piece is missing.
Picture 4 and 5 show the hook I bought from you a while back for this same window.

I know the kit may come with more than just the square piece, i will buy the kit if needs be.
I need at least 6 square pieces (or kits).

Thanks for your help.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Danny. The part you are looking for is known as a pivot lock shoe. I would look at our 15-045 to start. Just make sure all the dimensions match before you make a decision.
A handy person from Charlotte,nc says:
I have to give it to you.
What you think I need is what I do need.
Experience pays off, heh?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Great! I'm glad it's a match. Let me know if you need anything else.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)