SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

entry door weather stripping

A professional from Madison, WI says:
I have 2 sets of double sided glass, metal encased entry doors from Kawneer. Only the left (locking) door on each side has weather stripping between the 2 doors. Both doors (4 total) have a sweep on the bottom that is attached underneath the door. The top doesn't have any weather stripping attached, just a rubber stop to close the gap.

I am looking to replace all of the weather stripping for the doors.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We may be able to help, I just don't know what you have. I need to see a picture of the weatherstripping in question. You can upload your pictures right here.

Before you upload your pictures, though, please watch the video below. There is a very specific way we need you to take your pictures in order to ensure that we have all the information we need. The video will clarify.
A professional from madison, wi says:
There are 3 parts to the weather stripping between the doors.
1 is 45" x 1/2"
1 is 31 1/2" X 1/2
the lock plate is 7" X 1"
I need 2 sets of each.
User submitted a photo of a faceplate.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks. Looks like our 58-111 commercial weatherstripping and 79-029 or 79-030, face plate. Compare the measurements to see if these are a good fit.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)