SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

finding right guide size

A quick learner from San Francisco, CA says:
Not sure if I am measuring incorrectly, but can't seem to find a guide that fits this track. The (center) track is .25"high and .75 inches wide. Thank you!

James
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Did your drawer track have a guide installed originally? Our 32-030 has an opening that is 3/4" wide by 5/16" high. Could this work?
THank you for your reply - I'm not sure about guide - I thought this was the guide. this is part of an original built-in cabinet in a Victorian era flat. I am a renter and this is what it looked like when I moved in. All of 5 of the drawer slides look like this I'm attaching a picture of the drawer glide that is on the drawers themselves
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Oh, I see. You're looking for the track. I'm afraid we do not carry anything like yours, but I wonder if you could replace it with our 32-063. Look at our video below for instructions on how it installs.
A quick learner from San Francisco says:
Not really, I was hoping to find a piece that I could attach to the back of the drawer that would keep it on the track so the drawer wouldn't tip forward when pulled out.
Profile picture of Tom
Well, that sounds like a drawer stop. Could you use our 32-125?
Thank you! I've just placed an order for the drawer stops.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)