flush clip and offset clip hole diameter

A quick learner from Maine says:
Does the 70-112 thumb screw fit all of your flush clips and offset clips. I am interested in the 1/8 and other metal offset clips. Is the hole diameter 3/16 on all of these clips?

Do you have other screws with blade or hex head that fit the 62-0222 Riv nut?
Do you have screws that match the metal of the metal offset clips?
Can you supply 5/16 offset clips similar to 70-034 but white powder coated or white painted?

Thank you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The 70-112 will fit these clips in terms of diameter. The clips have an inside diameter of 3/16". The 62-022 rivnut also has an 8-32 thread count. So you could use the 70-112 or the 33-083 fasteners. These fasteners will also fit the 70-015, however you will need a longer fastener for the 70-034. Your local hardware store could supply you a 8-32 x 3/4" or longer screw. We do carry these clips in a white nylon color. See our 70-086 and 70-134. Just keep in mind that they are not as strong as the metal.
A quick learner says:
Thank you very helpful. I need the strength of metal and will have to paint if I cannot find white powder coated or similar.
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.