SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

flush clip and offset clip hole diameter

A quick learner from Maine says:
Does the 70-112 thumb screw fit all of your flush clips and offset clips. I am interested in the 1/8 and other metal offset clips. Is the hole diameter 3/16 on all of these clips?

Do you have other screws with blade or hex head that fit the 62-0222 Riv nut?
Do you have screws that match the metal of the metal offset clips?
Can you supply 5/16 offset clips similar to 70-034 but white powder coated or white painted?

Thank you
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The 70-112 will fit these clips in terms of diameter. The clips have an inside diameter of 3/16". The 62-022 rivnut also has an 8-32 thread count. So you could use the 70-112 or the 33-083 fasteners. These fasteners will also fit the 70-015, however you will need a longer fastener for the 70-034. Your local hardware store could supply you a 8-32 x 3/4" or longer screw. We do carry these clips in a white nylon color. See our 70-086 and 70-134. Just keep in mind that they are not as strong as the metal.
A quick learner says:
Thank you very helpful. I need the strength of metal and will have to paint if I cannot find white powder coated or similar.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)