folding window cranks

A quick learner says:
We have an old house with casement windows and shutters on the inside. The old crank is in the corner and is too far out and doesn't clear the shutter. Is there a folding crank that operates in the center of the window. And what does it fit onto?
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I believe that if your window was manufactured with the crank in the corner will not be able to move it over. Take a look through the crank handle catalog section of SWISCO, maybe a "T" handle or a folding handle will work for you.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)