SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

glazing spline

A quick learner from USA says:

I have been looking for this glazing spline and have yet to find it. The spline appears to be rubber and each side measures 5/8" The thickness is different as the thinner part slips in between the glass and the window frame. The window is MasterView. Any help would be appreciated.


User submitted a photo of window spline.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We have nothing like what you show in your photo. That said, take a look at our 58-007 glazing spline. Could that work on your window? If not, you might have to reuse the existing vinyl for your window using silicone caulk.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)