SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

55-145 grid clip did not work

A home owner from Schenectady, NY says:
I purchased 76 #55-145 grid clips last week and received them on Friday. Although the dimensions match my current clips, I didn't realize the clip was divided in the middle. Also, the serrations appear that these would fit inside a hollow grill rather than snap over it. I don't believe they will work in my application. Attached is photo of my clips I need. Again, the specs match but not the design.

I need to return these clips. I didn't see an alternative, but hopefully you have something that will work and I could exchange them. Please let me know if I can provide further information and how to proceed returning these . Thank you!

User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The closest grid clip we have appears to be our 55-184. I am not sure if this will work for you, though. You will need to carefully compare our measurements to your own to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)