SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

hanging rail bracker

A home owner from east brunswick, new jersey says:
I have American woodmark cabinets that are approximately 20 years old. The drawers are held by a rear hanging bracket. The bracket has cracked and I need a new one. The old ones were beige in color, 5 in long, slide on drawer is 1 in wide and he piece of wood that holds the hanging bracket is about 1/2 in wide. Would either part 32-025 or 32-116 work for me.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's hard saying what could work for you without seeing what your bracket looks like. Could I see a couple pictures? That will help us find a good match. Thank you.
A home owner from east brunswick, new jersey says:
hope these pictures help

thanks
User submitted photos of a drawer bracket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the images! I recognize this. Take a look at this old discussion and take a look at the recommended solution. This customer's socket appears to be very similar to your own, and is even broken in the same spot. As you can see, they were able to get our 32-116 to work with a little modification. Look it over and see if this could work for you, as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)