hardware assistance

A quick learner from USA says:
Please review the attached photo. I was wondering if you were able to assist me in finding a part that is similar to what I have?

Any help is appreciated.

track
A home owner from USA says:
Need for 24 " shower door.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Take a look at SWISCO part number 10-324, 24" Shower Door Sweep.
A quick learner from New Jersey says:
customer says he didn't want to drill new holes. Here is a couple of additional photos for D79271.
User submitted photos of a shower door sweep.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have any sweep with your exact hole spacing. If your customer doesn't want to drill new holes, he can always install the 10-324 with double stick tape. This, and drilling new holes, are likely your only two options. Most shower door companies release a line like this for only a brief time before discontinuing it entirely. There is a good chance you won't find an identical part anywhere.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.