heavy duty vs regular Kenlin Sockets

A quick learner from Myrtle Beach says:
I am looking to replace broken "drawer sockets". I found in your inventory the part number 32-081 which matches what I'm looking to replace. The "heavy duty part number 32-082 has a different dimension but the information indicates that they may be interchangeable with part number 32-081. Is that the case and if that's true would there be a distinct advantage to replacing the regular drawer sockets with the heavy duty replacements.? Thank-you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Yes, the 32-081 and 32-082 are interchangeable. The only difference is that the 32-082 comes with a metal plate that clips over the face, strengthening it.
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.