SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

hello i need to install my closet helppp please

A quick learner from United state says:
First pictures are the top sides of my closets what do i install to make it work properly. Next i believe i left a last picture of a concave roller image this is the bottom side of the closet. What tracks do you recommend to go with my concave roller. My closet size is at 71cm. Thank you so much please respond.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. That roller looks very similar to our 23-028. Look it over to confirm that the dimensions area the same. As for the tracks, there are a few possibilities. The 23-028 has a concave wheel so you want to make sure you get a track that can accommodate that; see our 23-256, 23-257, 23-258, and 23-272 to start. Keep in mind that we have other lengths for each of these, and each length h as its own part number. You can see the rest atthe bottom of this page.

I'm not as sure about that "K" guide. I recognize it, but I don't think we've ever been able to find a good match. Could our 23-079 work as a substitute? I am not certain, but carefully look it over and see what you think. It may require you to retrofit it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)