SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Mirrored bi-fold door missing all hardware!

A quick learner from Durham NH says:
hello,
I need help locating parts to hang the mirrored bi-fold door. I lost all the parts. I know i need a lower track.
could you please tell me what part to purchase.

thanks
Marshall
User submitted a photo of a mirror closet door.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Marshall. You have a choice of lower track depending on your flooring. You can get a low profile track like our 21-453 or high profile 23-463. The bottom pivot guide could be our 21-092 and the top and the other three pins could be our 21-093. Please review this hardware and let me know what you think.
Hey Paul,

Thanks for the information. Looking at my door. I have the two upper spring pins. Looking at the bottom of door I'll need at least one of the lower pins? The track I need is questionable. My flooring is rug. I sent a pics of everything.

Thanks
Marshall.
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
If you look at the door jam by carpeting. The off color paint where the door track was measured 1"x 1"x 36". Is that correct?
Do I need any plastic roller guides for bottom? There is one on the top.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks for the pictures. For the bottom track, consider our 21-462. This is 1" x 1" x 36". As for the nylon guide, how about our 21-174?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)