help finding new PAN * AM crank

A home owner from vero beach fl says:
i already know if i need a right or left i just dont know what number to order can you take a look and let me know please. 4 pictures

the other question, i sent a picture showing no crank. can i buy a crank and put it in and then the window will open and close? picture 5 shows what im talking about this for these windows.
thank you so so much.
wendy
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Wendy, thanks for contacting us. I recommend that you check out our 39-016 and 39-017, to start. It's hard to tell if these will work, but look them over and see what you think. If you aren't sure, I'd like to see a few pictures of your operators as fully removed from the window. I'd also like to know more dimensions, namely the distance between the installation holes, center-to-center.
A quick learner from VERO BEACH says:
I DID MEASURE AND THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THE SCREWS AT THE TOP AND BOTTOM IS 5 1/4

IS THAT WHAT YOU NEEDED?

ALSO WHERE THERE IS A PLATE OVER THE OPENING THE CRANK WOULD GO. CAN YOU TAKE THAT OFF AND PUT A CRANK IN?
THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE BEING VERY HELPFUL.
Yes, you should be able to remove that plate to install an operator. However, I will still need to see one removed from the window in order to identify it. I have to see what the arm looks like. Let me know!
A home owner from vero beach says:
if the opening where the crank goes, has a cover on it. can i take it off and put one in?

i cannot get the crank out to take any better pictures so do your best to tell me what to order, please.

wendy
Hmm... how about our 39-061? Does this look like a good match to you? You will have to carefully compare the style and dimensions we show to your own hardware and see what you think.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.