help finding storm window pin

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
If any of you fine people at Swisco can help me find a suitable replacement for this storm window pin, I'd be forever in your debt, not to mention incredibly impressed.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience! I was hoping to impress you, but I'm afraid our search has ended with no solid results. The closest we've been able to find is the 91-039. Could you possibly use this as a substitute?
A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Hello Tom, thank you for your diligent effort, but my quest is complete, I stopped by a storm & screen repair place in my town that's been here for years. Guess what? The owner knew the name of the manufacturer, a company called Alltime, and had a whole box of replacement slides tucked away in was back room.
I was like, are you kidding me ? who saves these things. Enclosed is a pic. But I did want to let you know I appreciate your help, and I've saved your info. in my contacts list. Thanks again. Ken
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, that's great to hear! I'm glad you were able to find it. You know, that's just how it is with these older parts. Sometimes you'll luck out and find an old mom and pop shop who's had a box of something laying around for the last 20 years. They probably forgot they even had them!

If you ever need anything else, you know where to find us!
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.