help with Unique 25-d-40 channel balance

A home owner from USA says:
Hello,
I am writing to see what it would take to get 4 replacement channel balances to replace the Unique 25-D-40 ones I have which look like they were made June of 2003(?). I am including pictures and based on what I can see the Series 380 with the 15-005 bottom shoe is the replacement one. But not sure. The length of the channel measures 26". The length of the bottom shoe is 1" and not 1 3/32". I see the series only comes with one top shoe but no dimensions so I can only assume it will work. Does the 25-D-40 also represent the sash weight which would be 19-25 lbs? Can someone help?

Thank you,
Brian
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Brian. I believe our Series 380 is a possible match for you, yes. Based on your stamp of 25-D, I would recommend our 2640 option, but you can always weigh your sash just to confirm.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.