hope you can identify these parts

A home owner from chantilly va says:
Hi,

Any help on this is appreciated. I have attached pictures of the top and bottom pivots as well as the top/bottom guides along with their measurements. I would like to know if you have these parts available as well as the springs. These pieces came off metal bifold closet doors. Not sure of the make of the doors, however, the house was built approx. 1972. If you have these parts pls include part numbers so I can order.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you all

Joe
User submitted photos of a bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If you have square cut outs where the pins fit into, then I believe this is a Peachtree bi fold door. Here are the substitutions for your pins that I recommend: our 21-028 top & bottom guide pin, 21-029 top pivot pin and 21-030 bottom pivot pin. Look these parts over and see what you think.
A quick learner from Chantilly VA says:
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply on this and the great help. They do have square cut outs so they must be peachtree doors. I will order your suggested parts soon. Again many thanks for the assistance

Joe
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.