how to access window handles.

A quick learner from Petaluma, CA says:
I'm looking for the easiest way to access the handles to our office casement windows. We recently installed new office furniture that has a partition along the wall about 48 inches high. This leaves the window handles about 12 inches below the level of the partition. Considering that you have to lean over the desk, only a fairly tall person can access them.

The spline is 5/16th (I think). I measured the distance from tip to tip after removing the handle...see picture.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. Are you looking for a handle extension? If so, it will depend on the size of your spline. It's hard to make it out from your picture, but I believe you might have a spline size of 11/32", which is common for Truth hardware. Triple check your measurements and make sure to be as specific as possible. If so, take a look at our 39-157 crank handle extension.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.