how to adjust 23-113

A quick learner says:
How do you adjust 23-113? I tried turning the nut with pliers but it's tight in both directions and the pin doesn't move in or out. I wound up using the plastic version but I think the doors might be too heavy for that one.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
To adjust the 23-113 in the door, first take the weight off of it and use a wrench to turn it clockwise or counter clockwise to lower or raise the door. The turning is meant to be tight to keep the threaded pin from moving after you adjust the door. It's important that you have someone relieve the weight of the door as you do this.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.