how to remove non tilt alenco bottom sash

A handy person from warner robins, ga says:
have a alenco triple window, bottom sash in middle window is broken. They are single hung non tilt window. How do you remove the bottom sash in order to get the glass replaced.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please take a look at our video tutorial on how to install a side-load channel balance in a non-tilt window. The first part of the video shows you how to remove the bottom sash!

I hope this answers your question.
A home owner from Central Texas says:
Thanks for this video, however, how do you remove the top window? I have Alenco windows (it seems they went out of business) and I need to take a top window out to have a new glass pain installed.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's possible your top sashes can't be removed. If they are new construction windows installed by the builders, chances are the top sash is stationary and has to be repaired at the house.
A home owner from Bossier City, LA says:
Thanks so much for your informative video and availability of replacement parts for Alenco and similar single-hung builder windows.

These windows have been widely used by builders in this region for the past 30 years. After years of wear and tear, homeowners are faced with repair or replacement.

SWISCO's custom parts and video have made DIY repair of our 22-year-old Alenco windows a breeze.

Thanks and best success to SWISCO!
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)