identify weather stripping

A quick learner from Bradenton Florida says:
The windows were manufactured in 1991/1992 by Permaguard of Largo, Florida. We understand they are no longer manufactured by the old Permaguard company. A man from a different "Permaguard" company suggested that your part # 58-182 would help us, but when I typed it in your search, the .187 T-slot foam filled stripping came up. Do you think it is for us? I have a diagram of original window from old sales literature if that would help, but it does not clearly show the stripping or the slot it fits into on the diagram. Perhaps I need to send you a sample of the old stuff.
User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I can't be sure if the 58-182 can work for you based on these measurements. The "T" is the most important dimension for this kind of seal. You will need to slide out your weather strip and compare this size to our 58-182 and see if they are the same. We have detailed measurements on the 58-182 store page.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.