identify what I need

A quick learner from Muskogee, OK says:
Here goes. I have a heavy storm door that hangs from hinges that are all one track with openings for the three hinge pins. Whee the door bless open in a wind storm, all the hinges were bent and pulled free from the track. They are made of metal. So my question: would the nylon universal pin replacements you offer be strong enough for a security/storm door? Or do you have metal pins that would be better. Think that's all for the moment. Thx!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The only kind of hinge repair kit we have is our 40-165, which is for regular storm doors. I don't think they would hold up to well with a heavy steel security storm door. My suggestion would be to contact the installer or manufacture of the door and get them to supply you with the proper parts for your door. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.