SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

identify and purchase vinyl window part

A home owner from Social Circle GA says:
AAMA certified H-F140 48x72 window need identification and purchase of latch that holds the window in the frame. how to identify the part and where to purchase it This one is broken
A customer submitted photo of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This appears to be similar to our 26-314 Top Tilt Latch Pair. Take a look and compare it to your sample. Could these work? If you don't think so, could we see a picture of an undamaged latch with dimensions?
A home owner from Social Circle GA says:
The measurement betweem holes is exactly 1 3/8". Since some of the end is broken, I can't measure exactly but I outlined it on a piece of paper and measures 2 3/8", which is just slightly short of the overall length of 2 9/16". I think it will work and will measure one that is not broken to confirm. This is great, thank you. If I have doubt, I will send photo of undamaged one. Will place the order tomorrow after confirming.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)