idnetify sliding glass door roller

A quick learner from Houston, Tx says:
Hi,
My house was built in the early 60's. Attached are 3 different views of the roller assembly.
*The metal roller itself had a plastic concave outer piece which has dissintegrated.
Can you identify the best replacement part so that I can order some?
Thank you Bryan B.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
I should have said this part is for a sliding glass patio door!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bryan. If possible, I would like for you to give us the dimensions of your roller housing. In the meantime, take a look at our 81-024 roller and see if these match up to your sample. The 81-024 has the adjustment screw in the middle at the back of the housing, while your adjustment screw is at the bottom. If the dimensions are the same as your sample you would need to switch holes in the glass door rail, using the adjustment hole for the frame screw and the frame screw hole for the adjustment screw.
A quick learner from Houston says:
Hi Dave,
sorry about forgetting to put dimensions in. I will do so when I get home. the 81-024 looks promising. Does it matter that the slot on my roller is diagonal as opposed to vertical?
Image of roller with dimensions attached.
User submitted a photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I'm glad you confirmed dimensions. first thought of the 81-024 roller, but you say your height is 1-1/2", while the 81-024 housing is only 1-3/16" tall. It might not matter, but I'm not sure. Another suggestion is to just replace the wheel itself. Look at roller kits like our 81-266 and 81-272. See if either of these can work for your door.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
How to Repair Sliding Glass Door Roller Wheels and Axles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.