info for other users..Emco Forever door..this handle worked!

A quick learner from NJ says:
I installed this handle (40-150 : Inside Handle, 1-3/4") on an Enco Forever View door. Swisco was the only company I found that had one.
A few things. When I installed it the two original mounting screws from the old handle were too short. Get two 1 1/2" #8 machine screws (home depot or Lowes etc) and you'll be ready to go. Also, the set screw on my new handle was not in a position were it contacted my outside handle's shaft (shaft was too short) but it doesn't matter..the mounting screws hold everything together fine. Hope this helps someone.
A home owner from Jessup, Md. says:
Your 40-150 handle worked super to replace my broken handle. Thanks for a great product!
A handy person from NE Ohio says:
Unknown door mfg. but pics from other posts helped determine that this was the right latch for my client's door. Ordered, 2 day delivery, installed today - client happy! Also followed the advice to bring 2, #8 1-1/2" screws to the "party". Thanks to all!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for using Swisco.com! We are delighted we were able to help and it all worked out for you. When you're happy, we're happy!
A home owner from NJ says:
The 40-150 worked wonderfully on our Emco Forever door. We did have to remove the smaller spindle in order to accommodate the 5/16 spindle. Great directions and help in picking out the correct handle.
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.