installing the 59-237 patio screen door spline

A home owner from reston va says:
i have not installed spline other than standard round spline. Is there an approach to installing the spline a purchased from you? Product Code: 59-237
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

The installation of the 59-237 may be a little trickier, but you should still just follow what you would normally do with the round spline.
A quick learner from NC says:
I can't get the delievered t-sline in. The sline come with the screen frame. I try ti get a round one in, but the grove is too small to get the round one in. Do you have a sugestion how to get the t- sline in?
Thank you
erwin
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We have tried playing around with both of these splines, and I think that our 59-120 might be the better choice for you. The 59-237 is a little awkward to install and may not work as well as the foam type.
SWISCO Foam Screen Spline
SWISCO Foam Screen Spline
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.