SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

interior and exterior door handles with internal locking mechanism can/cg5b 121

A quick learner says:
Please tell me where I can purchace
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We carry a wide variety of interior and exterior door handles. Please show me some pictures of your hardware so that we can find the best match. Please also provide your measurements. Thanks!
A contractor from Charleston SC says:
I need replacement parts for the door, handles, latch mechanism and catch
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you. For the missing mortise lock, start by looking at our 82-218. I am not sure what your hole spacing is, though, it's hard to make out with just a ruler next to the part. Check to see if the distance between the holes, measured center-to-center, is 3-11/16". There are several keepers that can work with the 82-218, which you can see related on its store page. Look them over to find the best match to your own.

I'm not as sure about the handle set. Is there any way I can see the inside handle? Can you also tell me the hole spacing?
A contractor from Charleston SC says:
Discussion D59080 This mortise lock looks like it is the correct one, 82-218. Now I need the D ring interior handle and the exterior one as shown in the picture
Regards
Profile picture of Tom
In order to do that, I need a clearer picture of the interior handle. You've only shown a picture of the exterior. I will also need to know its hole spacing. Thanks!
A contractor from Charleston, SC says:
The old handles on the slider are pictured and the center to center door screw hole measurements are 3 13/16" to 3 15/16" give or take since they have been wallowed out slightly. Does this help determine the replacements. Also does the mortise lock come with attachment hardware?
Profile picture of Tom
I'm sorry, but you've submitted a picture of the exterior again. I need to see the interior handle. I cannot make a good recommendation without seeing the interior.
A contractor from Charleston, SC says:
This is a picture of the inside handle I'm looking for.
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! That's perfect. Look at our 82-069 and see how well its dimensions match up to yours. I believe you can use this as a replacement handle set.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)