is 3/4 inch the correct height?

A quick learner from NY says:
Hi, I need to replace a few latches. They look like the exact same style and shape as 91-160. All of the dimensions match except for that 3/4 inch height that you have in your diagram.

My piece is closer to 1/2 inch in that spot. I was wondering if that's a entirely different piece or if the annotations in your diagram are off. Thanks.
A quick learner from NY says:
Rereading my post above, I'm thinking my question may not be clear. I'm asking: can you confirm whether the 3/4 dimension is actually correct in your diagram?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, all the dimensions shown on the store page for our 91-160 are accurate. If yours differ, you may not have this latch. Could you show me a few pictures of it? If that's different, then there may be other minor differences we can pick up on to help find the right part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.