SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

jalousie window seals

A handy person from colorado says:
I have received samples from you on a couple of the other seals for a 62 camper. Will be ordering one you sent for the bottom that is a bulb type. Still have not found a "J" type seal for the top that fits in a 1/4" slot with the flap at 3/4". Photo available on customer question site titled restoring a 1962 canned ham.

Now I also need the side seals that are pictured attached. It is a "T" shape with the top of the t slot fits at 1/4" and the bottom of the t (flap) is 1/8" that fits against the window.

Help.....

Bob
User submitted a photo of window weather seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bob. I can't really see what your seal is based on this image. I need to see its shape. Could I see a picture of its profile?
A handy person from colorado says:
The three in the second photo are left to right...
side, bottom, top

Jalousie windows
User submitted photos of window weather seal.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I don't think we have exact matches for this weatherstripping, but I have a few ideas. From left to right, check out our 58-002, 58-135, and 59-050 and see if you could use these to work.
A friend says:
Bob, did you end up finding what you needed by chance? I'm looking for the EXACT same thing and your window photos look like the ones I have for my camper. I'd love to know if you found what you needed and where you found it.

Thanks!
Amanda
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)