jaolousy window operator

A home owner from Clifton NJ says:
I have a jalousy window which can be opened but can not be closed because when I try to close it the handle just comes unscrewed. The window doesn't have any markings on it - model, brands, etc. I can push the window closed from outside (i.e. it's not stuck), but it still leaves a gap.. I need the replacement part for that operator - see attached pictures.

Thanks
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sounds like you need to replace the operator. Start by taking a look at SWISCO product code 39-025, Crank Operator.

Compare the measurements of the installation holes and the link arm to your original operator.

If you compare them and they do not seem to match, please reply with a detailed photo of the operator removed from the window and let us know where the differences are so we can research a better replacement for you.
A quick learner from Clifton NJ says:
Thanks, I think that's the one. Dimensions match. I ordered a couple.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.