jordan window parts

A quick learner from Arizona says:
I have two different size windows that I need parts for and the window balance is stamped with 303 and 273. I need all hardware including locks and this sash stop. This is first email I sent; tried to post thru website and was giving me an error.

Thank You
Rusty
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I think you might have a newer style Jordan window, whose replacement parts haven't become available yet. We have two top sash guides that might be able to be used as a replacement. See our 18-008 or 18-171 to start. As for the balances, I would like to see a picture of them, especially the ends and the clip at the end of the cord. Thanks!
A quick learner from surprise az says:
Good Morning,

Sorry for the slow response but here is the pictures you requested for the balances . Look forward to your reply.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! Start with our Series 390 channel balance. This comes with a 19-002 top and 15-001 bottom attachment, so as long as these match up you should be okay.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.